Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

something up ?

Oh , okay I'm bored at this moments -.- just watching a manicure tutorial via Youtube .
Do you have anything to share on ?
Agama was like GAAAH SUSAHNYA ! rehat tadi lepak class Erma , then sampai je situ taufiq dah ada -.- haha , then I was like sarcastic gila that time :
Me ; ' My bestfriends is My Girlfriends ' kan taufiq ?
Taufiq ; * senyum je
HAHA , actually i know what Taufiq's feeling on Erma , hihi . we all borak pasal exm , yipiiie ! Exam saya habis this wed . thanks god ! But ohh , Addmath on this monday =.= i hate
then ariz dtg , we like senyap je and blur that time . taufiq senyum , erma senyum and me too . WE LAUGHING GAS gila gila ! haha , er Idk why . taufiq was asked me and erma whts is our planning this hols ? nothing kot . But erma jawab ; eh saloon dgn amel ! Mwahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment