Just now , I'm out for recess alone , because my other friends are fasting . Went to the canteen . At the same time its form3's recess time . After bought something to eat and drink . I'm in my rushing way to back to my class . Awkward jugak la that time cz I'm Lonely . biasanya ada Erma , haha lol .
On my way to class , ada one girl panggil - ( full english talking with this strange girl )
Girl : kakak kakak waitt
Me : hah ? me ? um whyy
Girl : akak ex **** ke ?
Me : Whatthefuck ! What are you trying to say actually ?
Girl : Bukan ke ?
Me : Definitely no lah , why ?
Girl : no lah , my bestfriends skrg mcm " in a relationship " with him
Me : so ?
Girl : perangai dia mcm mn eh ?
Me : hello dear , did i seems like his girl ?
Girl : dia mcm mn ?
Me : tahh , i didnt knw him actually
Girl : serius ke ni kak ?
Me : yeah :) im rushing to my cls now k
Girl : Um sorry kak , Thanks yah :)
Me : Mwahaha , no worries . but i just dont like the way you asking me :/
Wuhuu , this is so strange -.-'
Okay Amal , I labbi You
No comments:
Post a Comment