Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

over again

Hey everyones ! Lama kot dah tak update blog . Rasa malas pulak dah ^^ , hihi
Uwaaah ! Seems like schools holiday just around the corner . Lots of activities that I've already plan . First mission : Meet my boy :') I miss you Dear .

Just wanna let you knw , I just got Account result yesterday . Well , Alhamdulilah . I'm proud of it . Only 20 of 39 had a good GRED :)
Yesterday , Abang back frm Perak . I'm feeling lucky of Having him as My Pet Brother :)

Ohhyeah , today is Amal's mom birthday . Hihi , Happy Birthday Aunty .
Btw , i'm planning to bake a cupcake this evening , iA I'll upload the photo .




No comments:

Post a Comment