Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

After a year , haha

Hey hey everyones :) 
I'm glad to say that this my first posting in 2011 , aha , too much things to figure out . Ya readers ! I'm 17 this year , just cant wait for my driving class , InsyaAllah .
So far , 2011 went well . All my form 5's teachers are okay :) They will be my ibunda in school for this Last year , huhuk :')


First week of school , I already had a lot of homework , Terima kasih cikgu :} hahar . okay2 jangan sarcastic sgt . Just do and sacrifice for SPM 2011 . Currently , i'm reading my Bm's novel . Not bad as my thought before . Igt kan ' Epilok ' tuh macam boring je . But so far , it just nice . Amal kata novel dia tajuk ' Kembara Amira ' hihi , sounds cooooool ! dia kata dia semangat nak baca buku tuh , ececeh . nak tahu kenapa ? go and ask him yourself okaaayz .
Then em , few days ago is my 18 months anniversary . Yeah , thanks a lot to my partner -> Muhamad Akmal Hariz :') you bring a shine to my life .


Nextweek maybe will get the vietnam silk that Amal's bought fr me when he went to Vietnam for short vacation lastyear , hehe . Thanks sayang :-)




Ehem , what more to say ?


Haha , nothing much to say . I just wanna thanked a lot to my Family , Dearest Akmal and anyones that related to me for anything you do for me in year 2010 . Thanks :')


nite

No comments:

Post a Comment