Argh , well tomorrow I'll be going to Asrama . Might be A new life begin . A life w/out family , him , my stuff for 5days -.-'
Okay , everyones do pray and wish me the best .
Um yeah , yesterday went to Alamanda . beli toiletries , baju and etc .
The best part is , smlm masuk parkson dgn eby and ezra , then I was like seeking fr a BIG long sleeve . Haha , first time in ma life ;I cari cari , jumpa jugak akhirnya . Then afta tu Adriana mintak Baskin . Haaa , bought fr her & smoothie fr me . YUMZZ !
Went to Sinma to bought my hair band and new hair brush . Wait for my sister infront the Nose . Before back hme , we lepaks @ OldTown .
Afta reached home , terus kemas all the stuff . banyak jugak barang yg aku bawak ni , ngehe tertiba macam bisik dlm hati sorg2 =.=
Oh yeap , Dear Akmal , Happy 19 months Sayang :') I love you fourth after Allah , parents , sister . And the fourth place is for you my dear . I love you like no others sweetheart . You the best cure for my pain , my battery charger if I'm weak , my heart and I'm the beat . Thanks for all this sayangku :')
No comments:
Post a Comment