Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Available

Just now cook lunch for kakak . Then take shower and now online . Bored -__-' homework not done yet . 
Uh malam ada kenduri for my sister . Hopefully everything done well ! InsyaAllah . Another few more days my sister will be fly . Oh no , I gonna miss her jokes a lot ! She is the good one for me . And uh yeah sister , you still owe me something . Ngehe , remember ? Buy for me a BIG bunch of JellyBean . I'm seriously starving for that . Yeah totally starving some CANDIES ! Yummmyz . ehe


Oh everyones , did you guys ever thought that somehow Life is somehow easier than everything ? 
Maybe somehow .


Okay , nothing much to share , thanks for reading , xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment