Hello readers , I'm glad you're here reading this , hehek , I know . This not seberapa like yours kan ? But yeah , I'm just drop something at least :P
Last night , fall asleep at 4a.m I guess , then woke up at 8;30a.m . Took my breakfast , do house chores as usual .
Em then now , here I'm sitting infront of this lappy . Hehe , lololol . Its already Friday , ur time flies so fast . SPM is only in 163days . *gasp
I miss my dorm mates seriously . Ngehehe , lagi2 kat Aten MJ . Lol . She's the very nice one . Always kacau-ing me w doing a typical stuff . The others also nice , but she's the Nice Nice Nice one . k fullstop . I miss the time that she hugged me * I love you sister !
-> Here , take a look my dorm mates faces ;
( * these photos taken before we turun to DM , fr the Cikgu Enduk's farewell event )
So far , semua kata our dorm yg paling cooolz , memang ah see ahh the penghuni kan ? Huhuk , Alhamdulilah . I gonna miss this . The memories will always stuck in my head . Goodluck everyones ! with loves ; Amirah



No comments:
Post a Comment