Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Pops

Hey hey ! First of all I wanna wish a birthday wishes to my dorm mates .
-> Aloo beby , Happy tujuhbelas years old and wish god bless you , InsyaAllah . Beby , I know you dah besar skrg , so dont pretend like a children anymore . Lepas ni I will teach you more more and more in any subject will be . Tp beby jangan tanya PSV eh ? I tak tahu aa , I amek S.Pertanian . Kalau beby nak tanya macam mana muka lembu boleh la . Beby you know what , you already 17th . You knowwww ? You dah boleh amek lesen tau ? Lepas ni kita boleh VROOOM VROOOM together gether kan kan ? Beby beby , I miss the moments by intai intai you from my katil . hehe , beby I wiiiiish you best of luck for SPM . Wish me too kayz . 
Heh , beby I dedicated this special to you tau ; Nurul Liyana ;p dont notty2 , I love you muah muah :)

Okay now back to the main . Ptg tadi went to Giant Seri Kembangan . Bought some stuff . Then I decided to cook something for my lovely friends , seems like tomorrow we will havin some Account Decision , as a treat , I will masak for you guysssss ! InsyaAllah k . heh . I do love my friends so much ! Now je la masa2 nak hargai kan ? after this semua dah lain lain hala tuju .Hope you guys can make it tmrw .

Petang td , Mia and Aida came to my hse . Then we like having a lepak-gossip-girl , Haha . Borak until macam nak maghrib . Huhu , mana taknya , mmg lama tak jumpe . Haha , Aida sorry pasal yg ' momok ' tu hehe . Eh me love youuuuuz !

Then justnow buat latihan trigonometry sikit . Haha , thanks dad sbb teman saya belajar . I love you :)
My tummy feels like HUNGAAAARY -.- better go to dapur now .
Until this my updated . Dont miss the next ! Thanks reader .
With loves ; Amirah , xx

No comments:

Post a Comment