Haish , staying at home w/out doing anything just like so ~ Come on , cepat lah SPM habes , so I can feel the freedom so like yeah ! I'm preety sure that before my SEVENTEEN ends , I will full my life with an excitement moments to keep on . Like my Cikgu said . We need to enjoy our teen life habis habisan :D
So , I will patiently waiting fr the SPM to be over . 3paper left ~ Horeeey ! Then I will be so carefree . Haha . Planning to take my car license first . Then hangout like 24/7 !
Harini I'm just doing nthg . Like yeah , wakeup at 10a.m , then cooked Maccaroni Cheese fr breakfast . next do some hse chores . Back to normal =.=' , layan my two little tots . hehe , take my bath , next sitting infront of this lappy and doing this (*blogging ) Haha
Yeah simply nice I could say that I'm blog not to IMPRESS , but I just want to EXPRESS . Yeah , feel like some of bloggers like Impress with their story . Ok blabla ,
I miss my old-lifestyle , seriously -_________________-'
Justnow , had a short phone calls with Ham , then suddenly his mom said something to me . Haha okay , Ham mmg buli I that time . Siap you !! Btw Aunty , nice to know you . Never thought that you are really sporting like that :p
Till here , wait fr the next . Love ya readers . xx
No comments:
Post a Comment