Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Lighters

Oh hello readers , how's weekend ? I mean it , haha mine was so like ~ Ha I mean it -.- Okay , i just wanna shared with you guys some about my weekends . Hihi , mine just like biasa . But it now it seems like ' luar biasa ' , hehe . Whyyy ? Hm , should I tell it now ? Naah , just wait la for someday I will be make sure to let you guys know . Hehe . 

Today I went to tuition . As usual , masuk class MV2 , and doing some exercise . And then bila dah jumpa we like borak and gossiping sakan with Adila , Aini , Aiza and Alia . Heh see my MV2 GANG semuanya Capital A . Heh
Then on the recess time , I met my dear Hambali . Okay I dont know how much too describe . We both wearing RED baju today . His wearing his HOT RED baju melayu , while I'm wearing my red-checkered top . ( * I will be missed the moments of us justnow , rugi tak take some photo both of us ) Hihi
Everytime rehat je mmg both of us plan to makan @SayangManis , but no rezeki . That kedai still not open yet . Then he ajak me to go to the Chicken Rice Banting , but also same , the kedai still not open yet . Next bali ajak pg makan @Nasi Lemak near his hse . I just follow him . We walked here and there , we do talk and jokes too much ! I just , okay I love you ! My feeling towards him like -> OHEMGEEE , I sayang you okay ;) hehe 

Then nasi lemak pulak full , bali decided to makan @Mamak je . While waiting the food sampai , we do talkkk tallkkk talkk , haha . Yeah , him just like me . We.Talk.Much ! That's why I'm feeling like lucky by having him part of mine . He's simply -> Nice :-)


Baby , you know what , you really made my WORLD ! I've found my happiness back . Thanks baby thanks !
You're very kind . And justnow , Hambali just call me to check me up whether I'm okay or not . Hehe , how sweet you sayang ! 
We otp about 1hours camtu , and yeah he confess everything . Oh my , I feel so speechless :') Everything was just Nice okay . I love you . I hope that we can move move move on baby :')

Guys , I'm just speechless right now , he's very SUPERB DUPER AWESOME ! 


I Sayang You , Ahmad Hambali Kani <3

No comments:

Post a Comment