So please . I already already already concentrate on you tau . Seriously . To my SPN's cikgu , hope that you will doakan the best fr us ! I want to get A fr this paper :)
SO this whole day , I'm doing nothing . Feeling so lazyyybum girl on this weekends . My hse becomes chaos with three little tots . Them are growing bigger like seriously .
Adriana is going to turns 5y/o next year , Ezra and Husna will be going to turns 4y/o .
Lastnight received a text from Achik . Aha , nice texting with him . He just being so nice :)
Then text sampai la saya tertido , bangun tido text lagi until now still going on ~ Haha , see I told you , we are very good & best friend .
Actually dulu we like very rapat camtu , igt lagi tht time bday dia . So I tanya wht he want . Then dia kata nak baju Elmoooo . hih , so cute en ? So punya la sanggup demi bestfriend , pg cari tshirt elmo sana sini . Then search online mana la tahu ada jual online kan . Tp too bad , takdo . Tup2 , tuka plan . Saya tak belikan dia baju , saya bagi dia -----> 50pcs cupcakes Elmo . Hehe . Order frm my neighbour @Kelanajaya .
SO on that day , I bagi the cupcakes to him time rehat . He was likeeeee --> Bia betul ni ? Tak sanggup nak terima ni . Aku bergurau je pasal Elmo tu .
Hehe , I was too happy tgk dia happy like that . That's my friends :)
Then masuk f5 , masing2 like very kerek gitu , hihi .
Ye lah memandangkan saya in-love with my classmates time tu , so dia taknah ah kacau daun kan . Hih
He plan to watch movie with me nextweek . So see you nextweek buddies !
Oh so boring , I've no idea to blog much . See ya next entry . Byeeee
I miss this girl bits :')
Still stick with that 'blue bottle' , haha Thanks Akmal fr that
When we turns to craziness , nothing we can do :P
Have a good weekends


No comments:
Post a Comment