Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Faith , always

True statement !

For being honest , statement kat atas ni sgt2 lah mendalam maksudnya kan :)
So bila kita ada someone , I mean bf or gf ke kan , not really depends on him/her . Kita still can manage everything by our own kan ? So just depends on ourself je . I just to share and reminds you guys . I also reminds myself also :')
Allah is Everything . Everything . Just depends on Him :')
Allah never let us down . Kita igt Dia , Dia igt kita jugak :)

Ye , as semua tahu , I have a boyfriend . But this time , I cannot put high hopes on him . Love comes naturally kan ? So we no need to be so over . Cukup lah setakat dia tahu saya sayang dia , and saya tahu dia sayang saya :')
And one more thing , TRUST !
Janganlah nak cepat curiga sgt . Buat lek je :)
Nanti okay lettew , hehehe

Just received a text from him justnow - " Hey Sayang "
Its enough to make me smile , cukup lah , tak perlu banyak pun . Sbb in that way buatkan saya tahu , yg saya always in his mind kan . SO thats pretty enough for me .

So , this is my honest smile everytime I received a lovely text or call from him :')

I Love You MyDear

No comments:

Post a Comment