Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Easy come easy go easy forget

Haha , perfect ! Lolz
Hiii , chu everybody ! Thanks for drop by here . See , you're counted ! :)

Here , I'm really Thanks To Allah The Almighty , because I think that Him really hear what I want from Him . I mean I just want this happiness to be keep always and forever , InsyaAllah . I really hopes that He will keep this faith fr me :') Amin .
Everyone has their own story right ? Mine was quite ups and downs sometimes . But , fr me I think there's maybe a reason why people had been test by Him right ?

SO be grateful on what we already have :')
Kita ingat Allah , Allah igt Kita jugak . Trust me . Yg penting , Ikhlaskan hati . Tetapkan Iman .

No comments:

Post a Comment