Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

ku akui

Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other . 
When one takes a rest , the other one tends to take up the slack .


Alhamdulilah , Thanks Allah for this . I really hope this to stays on forever . Thanks supporters for this support . I deserve this changes . Nowadays , I start my life with more confidence thinking . All past just let 'em past . Live your life when you're still breath . Now , I'm starting to miss someone . Ngih , phone dia dah off and warden dah ambek phone . Dia pesan to take care of my self for this 5days . Dia pesan lagi , jgn tinggal solat and jangan lupakan dia . InsyaAllah , I'm trying . Hope you can guide me . Thanks for all this . Saya pun akan rindu awk mcm mane awk rase rindu kat saya :')

Guys , Allah memang dah tetapkan 'cerita' hambanya semua kan ? Heh , memang manis perjalanan hidup kita semua . Harap semua tabah menempuhi hari-hari yg bakal mendatang dgn tabah . 

P/s : terima kasih atas kekuatan ini Ya Allah :')

No comments:

Post a Comment