♥
Things happen for a reason . Although we might not know the reason now , but in the future , we'll know that things happen for our own good , Insyaallah . So , I guess the presence of him in my life brings a lot of changes to my surroundings , my days , my life . He has been holding a big role , and yes , he played well . How awesome it is to have someone like him around to always be there for you , during the bads and good times . He has a mind of a grown man , he speaks wise words . I've noticed that being with you , I smile more often , I anger a little less quickly , the sun shines a little brighter , and life is so much sweeter . For being with you takes me to a different place , a place called love . So , thanks Syed for being the reason .

sweet :)
ReplyDelete