Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Sorry , I can't make it

I know how it feels when you know so much about somebody like every tiny little details to becoming somewhat a stranger in your life . I know how it feels when you have to put up that perky happy smile in front of everybody though inside all you wanna do is cry . I know how it feels when nobody understands. I know how it feels to be lied to . To be deceived and to be given hopes to . How it hurts to be pushed aside . To be the UNWANTED .
That little tear drop of happiness barely able to find . Barely able to withstand . To earn that happiness takes a period of time but to see it gone just takes seconds. How fragile a heart it . How easily bruised it may be . How delicate this life is . Its hard to even notice the things you have until you finally lose it . Even though the happiness is there , you don't notice it . Thus , neglecting it . When its gone , that's when everyone sets out to find it . Humans . Easily forget the greater things in life .
I have never yet found the true definition of happiness . All the happiness I've had never seemed to last for long . I feel it between my fingers , then poof its gone again . This is KARMA I need to face . I wasn't the best in the past and finally karma is catching up to me . I'm still young , I know .  Barely even 17 . I hope soon enough I'll find that true happiness whether its been there all this time waiting for me to realise or perhaps its still out there waiting to be found. Who knows ? Chin-up . Butt-up . Walk forward . Make the best of the worst .

No comments:

Post a Comment