Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Yet , I am 18

Assalamualaikum everyones !
Oh yeah tiba masanya utk saya buat entry seperti mana yg telah saya janji sebelum ni . Hehe
4th of March 2012 - I'm 18 ! So yeaaaaah ! Dah 18 ?! Maaai god , seriously macam tak percaya . Seems like I can married soon ! *ehem*
Joke joke , lepas ni panjang lagi perjalanan yg nak saya teruskan . Ya Allah , kau permudahkanlah segalanya .
Back to the main topic , kita dah lapan belaslaslaslas . Jelly much ?
Wihihihi !
Thanks Allah , thank you so much . I am so grateful . Murahkan rezeki ini . :)
Btw , Thanks too to all my family , bestfriends and friends .
Thanks for all the lovely wishes . Saya sangat terharu . Hehe :'))
I am so lucky having 'em as my friends .

Wishes that I received from my facebook's friends ;

































Wishes via mobile ;

 Like like like ! :D








 -Amal-






 2012 birthday cake ;)


 March babies


#Sweetheart forever

Thanks everyone for the wishes , love you guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment