Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world
Salam guys! Eh, first of all, wanna say, kenapa blog dah baru? Hahahaha. Okay, cool! Its been awhile, hahaha. Selalu sangat busy~ Tak tahu lah apa yang I buat sampai no time nak duduk diam depan laptop, then buat atleast 1entry. Tapi seriously, masa berlalu dengan pantas sekarang. Wuh!

" That's what you said, but I don't know,
I'm walking here so all alone,
I wanna hear your voice right now,
I'm looking for it all around,
I really need to find a payphone. "

Last 2days, my ex asked me to listen to the Payphone, from Maroon 5. Payphone? Whooops, this is what we call a love song for the broken hearts!
Hahaha, I'm addicted to this song now. Dengarlah, dengar! Sure nanti korang keep on repeat the song 100kali. Hahahaha. 
This week, starting from today until this Friday, I akan jadi babysitters for my Husna and Kimi. My sister went to Sabak Bernam~
So, it means I tak dapatlah kan nak pergi mana-mana. Haih, pity me :{
Takpe, so next week, I akan balas dendam! Hahaha, I missssssssssss ice-skating!

Last week, went to Sunway Pyramid w/ Syirot and Ain. Pergi sana hanya untuk ice-skating je. Hahahaha. Yeah, seriously!
Then, lunch dekat Alamanda and lepak for awhile w/ Nando's boy. Lulz!
Hahahaha. 
Actually pergi Alamanda hanya untuk Job-Hunting. Kononlah, tapi hampa je. Semuanya manager takde. K fine -.-
Takde rezeki katanya ;O

 w/ Syirot



 Ada sesiapa nampak siapa yang tengah mop tu? ^^













Be strong, Ain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment