Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

on counting

Received a text from Dear Amal justnow , he asked me to call him . Calling him using my house-phone , hihi . Sorry , i'm out of cred lah sayang :')


Amal's text : " syg bleh tk cl pa kejp je.. Plis pa sakit "


Then I was like , uh-WHATTT ! sakit ?
Terus amik phone rumah and . . . . 


Me : sayang ? are you okay ? 
Amal : sayaaang . . . pa sakit 
Me : sayang sakit apa ?
Amal : sayang . . .  pa sakit rindu , hehe
Me : Aww , papa ni . hehe , thanks . Pa , ma risau tau tadi .
Amal : sorry sayang . . hehe ma , papa rindu . Iloveyou so much :')
Me : * speechless
. . . . and so on , borak about 3mins kot . then we end the call .




Hehe , okay , I'm missing him so much ! 
Thanks MAHR , I love you Dear :')

No comments:

Post a Comment