Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

truthfully

Kalau semua dia nak terasa , susah lah hidup gini . This is mylife , I wont disturb your life ! You start this first , you deserved ! And yeah girl , the one I post about - Terjatuh - tu , I bukan mengata you or apa . Tak kena mengena dgn you . + I takda mention anything about you kan ? So why must you terasa sgt ? Please lah matang sikit . This is mine ( Blog ) and not yours . Please jgn terasa . I takkan buang masa to put about yours' . Whats past let is past . Hope you understand . 
Before you nak blame seseorang , better you tahu perkara sebenar . If marah2 org nak ajak org kutuk2 without know the explanation , tak ke malu dibuatnya , sbb benda tuh memang tak kena mengena dgn kau langsung . I hate of being wasting my time by doing this . Think wisely and matang sikit please :')
Saya takkan buang masa utk jaga Tepi Kain awak yah . and oh yeah , about you and my sister is not related anything with me . Thanks though .
Please be more matured .

No comments:

Post a Comment