Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

polka

Hey everyones :)

Um me seems like getting tooooo updated with my blog , ngehe . this just because of that Facebook were getting slowww -.-' pheww
What ever , I'd just take my lunch justnow . The best part is , all my homework done ! Yeahzz , don't be jelous with me . Hehe . Seriously , I think since I'm be part an asrama student I love study much . Just because that every night WE need to study @ prep room and now I'm fit with it :) wuhuu

Dear sweetheart , I love you so much . Seriously . ( * I'm giving you a honest smile ) hehe

Planning :
Tomorrow : not goin anywhere , seems like my sister will be back to Mesir . I need to spend some times with her :')
Saturday : Uw , dentist appointment .
Sunday : no tuition class , but I wanna attend Score A @ UM , Kuala Lumpur . . . and will be going back to hostel , huargh =.=' 

No comments:

Post a Comment