Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Deep

Morning readers ,

First of all I would like to thanks Allah cz my mum are getting better now . Hopefully she'll be fine , I really miss you mum !
Um lastnight , sleep alone . Suddenly , I was dreamed about school . Aha lai , sabar sat na , nnt Isnin ni sekola la -_-
Tp saya nak cuti tu extend lagi , puhleashh ? ngehe , gedik enough ? Smlm mimpi Aida sorok kan bag saya time dlm lab . Oh malu sungguh mimpi . Hehe . Time tu subject agama . Then ustazah decided that everyones must help me to find my bag . LOL
Its so funny ! They keep laughed ! grr , memang malu . Jangan lah jadi realiti sudah la kan . Hehe . Aida also helped me . Few minutes after , everyones keep searching for THE ONLY ONE bag ! Gahaha , 40 org cari 1 bag . Its quite FUNNY ! Bising satu lab tu cari bag saya . suddenly I saw Aida going out from the lab . Then I was thought that maybe she went to the toilet . Rupanya , ada org dah jumpa bag saya , then aida lari utk selamat kan diri dia . Arghh , after tu apa lagi kan , I was like AIDAAAAA ! and run for her ! Ish , dapat je aida , saya pukul2 dia . Padan muka . haihhhhh . tapi lepas tu dia mintak maaf , and we like big hugs **
hehe , miss you sister ! Okay ni semua mimpi tauzz ;P

Doing nothing now , huh . Any plans ? Definitely , NAAAAH . k bye , sweetheart I miss youzz , xx

No comments:

Post a Comment