Yeah , dududu everyones . Imma comeback again :)
Seriously , SPM in just 184days to go -.-
This currently , I was in my PPT exam . another 2weeks to go before the exm ends . HUU . Yesterday was Sejarah . SUPERB ! mmg susah payah tahap gaban , smlm bila dpt je paper . semua mcm malaihhh gila nak jawab . after 15mins , semua kepala kat ats meja . hua hua . semua mengantuk . termasuk lah saya -.-
The day before sejarah , i was taking a pill of painkiller . two hours after , i feel la mengantuk -.-
then bila habis je prep , naik bilik , terus tarik tilam and tido zz . hua
Dear boyfriends , thanks for every single thing . I love you so much . I wanna cry now , you're to kind to me my dear .
No comments:
Post a Comment