FRIENDS ~
This is just specially posted for you MyBuddies . Honestly , I could say that we're not really good to each other . Sometimes we are okay but sometimes we do fight ? Am I right ? But yeah , all that happens just to give us an experienced in our life kan ? So here , I am really really seeking for a forgiveness if I'd do lotsa things that really hurts you buddies . Hope that our friendship will still moving on :'}
You're the first person that I sits with when I came to this school . You're the first person that I'd ever admit as my bestfriends here . But , after that we like always fight fight and fight . Hihi , ye lah zaman masih hingusan right ? Semua hormon tak stabil , keje asyik nak gaduh je --'
Ape2 pun , Thanks fr everything . Ya for being honest , aku rasa tahun ni kita mcm rapat jugak lah . And one more thing , setelah 5tahun kenal , baru Raya tahun ni jugak lah aku dtg Raya ruma kau kan ? hehe , itu namanya mmg kita sedang berbaik semula kan kan :')
Lps ni takde lagi lah nak main dgn SamsungTab kau yg comel.com tu lagi kan ? Hehe ,
Semoga tabah and cekal utk tempuh dunia yg bakal mendatang :)
Today was very Awesome bila IM dgn dia . Never feel like this before , love you Buddies :)
Best IM's so far :}
Tadaaa -> So this is what we call tomey tomey friendship ♥
Love you like muchhhhhhy
.... SO here's to ....
the crap we talk , laughs we can't stop , the gossip we spill , the looks that could kill , we'll stay together ...
cuz we're Best Friends Forever !
Sincerely , Noor Amirah bt Mohd Norbi ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment