Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

December

Morning readers , this my first post on December :) yeah I still can make it .
Today wakeup early , mum asked to accompany her to goin' to Dmansara to meet her grandchild . And now I've just get ready to go . But feeling like to blog . Hihi *menyempat pulak
Lastnight fall asleep at 2++ am , don't know why I cant sleep well lastnight . Maybe my badan and all nt feeling so well kots -.-
Oh yeah , by the way seems like today is 1st Dec kan , so me like , wuuuuuw just 13days to go ! Then I can be carefree ! Horayyh ! Come baby come :P
Justnow I was read Adila's status about the PLKN . So I'm feeling like to check someone's . Luckily I'm still remember 'his' i/c number . So when I was log on there , hihi suddenly the result came out and -->
TAHNIAH ! ANDA DITEMPATKAN DI PETEMPATAN YG KE-2/KE-3 , ha sounds like that la kan . Haha . Okay , man I wish you all the best . Sorry if I've made so much wrong-doing towards you . Sorry fr hurting you in so many way . I just cannot . . Yeah , for me I think maybe we cannot move on lagi . I've my own life . I really hopes that you'll have a happy live with her . Ehem , hehe :) Just let all the past be past . Friends till tua okay :P

Okay la , I really got to go now .
And yeah , Cheers to all my friends yg dah MERDEKA dr 'peperangan' tu kan :} hihi , takecare & enjoy lots .

No comments:

Post a Comment