Have u hd a lovely hi-tea with your family this evening . I'm done mine :)
Today I was planning to prepared something special for my beloved family . Very untung my adik momma and dad ada 'bibik' like me at home kan . Yelah , dulu duduk asrama tak dapat nak buli , so from now they will bully me =.=
Hooo like yeah , while me at the kitchen , Beloved Bambam was calling me . Tapi too bad my phone inside the room . So I tak dgr the phone ring . So cian my Bambam . Lastnight pun camtu , ni dia balik dr exm excited nak call but me tak pickup pulak the calls . Takpe bam , after this I bawak my phone kehulu-kehilir eh demi you :') hehe
Awwz , mesti bambam kembang bila baca ni XD
After hi-tea td I did a Skype-date with my buddies . Haha , see what I had captured justnow :P
teaser
etetete hehe
When I become wild ~ RAWR
Awwww , see my so-touch face :*
lol , haha I likee ~
What a lovely wishes , muah muah
p/s : klik pada gambar utk tumbesaran yg sihat , haha lol
p/s : klik pada gambar utk tumbesaran yg sihat , haha lol






No comments:
Post a Comment