Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Move on move on

Haha hello eberibadi :P
I was too bored right now . Ye ah , semua tido lagi . I've no one to boraaaaaaak . Haha
For you guys information , my sore throat and flu still tak okay lagi . I'm very rimas with all this . EWW its very yucks u knw -.-
Ubat semua dah makan , but it still the same . HAA
Last saturday my dad bagi me few pocket money , then he asked me to go buy a new supplement . Ye ah mana taknya , seminggu dah tak makan any supplement . Mgkn sbb tu my antibody tak kuat sgt kot . So ajak my sister pg pharmacy . We go to Guardian @Giant Putra Heights , then I go to search for my new supplement . The pharmacy assistant tu kata I should makan the Pharmaton . So I mcm tanya ah dia , whats the benefit ?
Pastu dia jwab its just same like Proviton ( the supplement that I'd take before )
So I mcm okay , I'll try the Pharmaton . Then suddenly I received a call frm my dad , then he like " Kawan abah kata Pharmaton is good . U try that one "
I pun , haha okay its coincidentally , I mmg amek Pharmaton . So bayar kat the cashier , but Pharmaton a bit mahal rather than the Proviton . Like before I bought the Proviton tu - RM 35.90 for 30capsule , yg Pharmaton - RM 39.90 .
Maybe bagus kot . Hopefully :)
So guys , jangan lupa ya jaga kesihatan . Nowadays banyak virus . SO we kena ade Antibody yg kuat :P
Hehe
like me so lembikkkk ~

Hello Pharmaton , Byebye Proviton hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment