So Alhamdulilah , my paper goes well .
Before habis paper 2 tadi ada few people yg kelua awal . Yelah , they're very excited and feel like tak sabar to wait until the paper punya time habis . Hih , so saya pun tompang sekaki la ;)
One very kelakar thing my friend buat is , dia bangun and naik atas stage salam the Ketua Peperiksaan . Haha , so semua dalam dewan gelak like non stop . Haha !
Fahmi will always with his jokes . sampai SPM dah habis pun still buat last jokes xD
Then I went to office jap before balik tu , sbb nak amek my koko's marks .
Take some photos with em . Gonna miss my good friends so much :")
Nothing much I can describe towards my feeling nowzz . haha , k I miss you all 5IK's :)
Oh yeah tadi after sampai rumah , I received a call from Amal . Haha , eventhough dah lain lain haluan , but yea Alhamdulilah we still being friends :')
Thanks mal fr calling and eh yeay ! I dah habis SPM hihi .
So amal plans to bawak me kelua jelan2 after he came bck frm S'pore nnt . So yeah , okay . I'm okay je :)
Goodluck Mal fr your engineering tmrw :)
Make Datuk proud of you . Hehe
Oh yeah tadi after sampai rumah , I received a call from Amal . Haha , eventhough dah lain lain haluan , but yea Alhamdulilah we still being friends :')
Thanks mal fr calling and eh yeay ! I dah habis SPM hihi .
So amal plans to bawak me kelua jelan2 after he came bck frm S'pore nnt . So yeah , okay . I'm okay je :)
Goodluck Mal fr your engineering tmrw :)
Make Datuk proud of you . Hehe
My way to school . See little Husna waking up early to hantar her makdak going to school fr the last time , yippie :D
Supporters
Bini biniku GANGSTER hihi
YO ! Whaaatsup /.\
SP GANG
Best ever friend of mine :')






No comments:
Post a Comment