My dear Bloggers .
Harini I feel like so flyinggggg ~
At this few days , all my past just came back to my life . Haa , even hard fr me to face this . But yeah , I mustttttt be stronger =.=
Amal my first love ever came back to my life , and he really cares about me . But as everyone may now . I'm someone's else :)
So , I must being honest with My dear Hambali .
Akmal , our story already past . Take care of yourself :') Be a good brotha of mine . Hihi . Nnt jumpa ye after you came back frm S'pore .
Then justnow , after watched Tentang Dhia , I received a text frm Amirul ~
He said that " Aku sayangkan Kau lagi , maaf aku terkasar dgn kau . Aku harap kau happy dgn dia "
I was likeeee -.- seriously speechless :/
After a month , then he texted me and cakap sorry . Okay , Mirul you also , I knw you already safely arrived Kedah kan heh , I mean Kulim . Mira dah merdeka already :'P
Take a good care , be a good brotha of mine also . Hehe
Actually yeah its not that easy to lupakan all those story , tp Thanks Ham fr helping me much .
Guys , being honest I miss you guys so much . Jaga diri masing2 , yeay Kita dah habis SPM ! :)
p/s : Amirul , goooooodluck fr your PLKN to be . hehe
layan this song
No comments:
Post a Comment