Favourite Quotes

I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world

Little Love

Justnow I was survey-ing for Manje's boyfriend surprise birthday . Seems I'm incharged as her party planner kan . Haha , so I already decided to have a sweet-lovely dinner at Empress Hotel . So the price pun within the budget . So guys , the theme will be confirm soon by Manje otete :D
Bambam really excited to go , haha . Okay . But this will be held on other Saturday . Tak jd this saturday sbb one of my bestfriend cannot come if buat this saturday . Tp okay lah takpe , that time pun I dah merdeka habis dah . Haha .

IM's with my Beloved Adopted Mama , hehe . Yeay ! InsyaAllah next week we will day out with her . Planning to watch Ombak Rindu together . Hehe , Mama asked me to join her family . I mean going out with her family too . hehe , with Uncle Zamri . Wihii , okay Ma , I will tell Yana later :)
So see , my December will be so BUSY sgt2 ! Haaa ~
Bak kata mama : "seventeen to remember "
Yeah ma , I will ~

the Im's


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Have a nice day Readers 

No comments:

Post a Comment