Favourite Quotes
I'm just a girl , trying to find a place in this world
My first post * 2012
Let's people talk behind about us . Don't be afraid to face the world . There's a miracle that you'll find out someday .
Wihiiii , okay that words I think mcm makan dalam sikit kan ? Ngehehehe
So , use it ! Screw up >< Weeeeeeeeh
Oh yeah , not to late to wish you guys Happy New Year 2012 . May this year may bring a blast journey of your life . InsyaAllah .
Today my first of everything on 2012 . Heh , I mean today cam bersemangat kental jiwa raga semua kelua kan . Haha , semangat bangun pagi to have my first breakfast , my first shower and much more first in 2012 .
Few more days lagi pelajar pelajar sekolah akan mula bersekolah . So , Happy-Back-To-School guys !
Enjoy your weekends with beloved family :)
Byeeep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment