Now all the past just let 'em past . Its already 2012 ! Oh my , I'm 18 this year . I'm growing older day by day . Tsssk -.-
Takpe , lepas ni I can watch movie yg 18++ ngehe !
So tomorrow my driving class will be start . Whoooopsy , I can't even wait for the moments that I will drive by my own . Heh .
Today nothing awesome , just laying lazy-ly . So like restless . Huk . I didn't taking my lunch yet . * grrrp hungry . Lol
Lastnight BBQ was awesome . Even pun cam last minute plan , but we still can make it ! Totally enjoyed .
Oh justnow received a text from my bestfriends about his first day moment at his Kem .
He totally bored and tkdo kawan . Pity him .
Takpe , I wish that you will get a new frnd there . All the best !
I miss every seconds of your jokes . You totally can make me laugh until sakit perut u know Achik . Hak .
. . . . kita kan kawan . . . * I like that tag line of our friendship eh . Kawan sampai cucu cicit ! ><
Somehow , just wanna let u know . I gained some weight so far . Hihik . Weee , hidup bahagia disamping org org tersayang :')
Thanks everyone !
Can u see my chubby cheeks ? Thats mean that I'm totally happy with my life :') thanks , xo

No comments:
Post a Comment