Hello readers , today I feel like wanna thanksssss someone that really hd bring some happiness in my life .
Like seriously , I just love spending my time to talk with him via the text or calls or whatever kan :)
He means a lot to me :'')
Seriously he make me wanna cry sbb happy and Oh rasa bersyukur sgt sebab he always there for me to mengadu and all .
Thanks for all the support ! I will try to forget all my past . InsyaAllah .
Lastnight , I'm having a bit serabut with 'something' that I think really , uh it's hard for me to say here . Being honest , I'm crying so hardly last night .
I'm trying to put a strength on my self to face all this silently , but I cant handle it anymore by my own .
Allah is always there for me . I will never ever forget to recite doa and mohon kekuatan dariNya .
Terima kasih Allah sebab kurniakan sesuatu yg saya takkan pernah menyesal utk mengenalinya .
InsyaAllah .
So , last night I've someone (him) that accompany me until I fall asleep . Bunchhhhh of Thanks !
Some of text that I received from him last night ;
" I know you're strong. InsyaAllah you'll always be strong if you're with me. :) "
" Thank you Noor Amirah! "
" Its okay. You can talk to me. I will always be right by your side. Do you want me to call you? "
" I've always appreciated you. In every way. Since you walked in my life. "
" Please dont be sad. InsyaAllah you're always gonna be happy with me. "
" You have never troubled me before. But you have been bringing me so much happiness into my life. I thanked Allah for this too. "
" I thanks you for letting me be happy. You have made me be one of the happiest man alive. I have never felt this happy before in my life. "
I wish you always success in your study . You have about 1years to go until your dip over . I wish you luck :')
Hope our friendship will lasts forever . InsyaAllah .
P/s : Keep doa for our happiness . Amin
I never found the words to say , you're the one I think about each day .

No comments:
Post a Comment