So far I had study fr my ekonomi . Account tunggu mia ajar , sbb dgn mia je lah yg faham . kalau org lain , haha . takpelah --'
Justnow I received text from Ham . Haha , okay he's a bit free now :) one paper left . Sayang , I will doakan all the best fr you . I know you can do it . Make people proud of you !
I just can wait to watch Twilight with him . SO spm please ~ be fast to be over -/-
Oh one thing to let you guys knw . My niece just admited at DSH . she had a high fever and it cause of eye redness and swallon throat .
So pity her . Hope to get well soon my dear Adriana .
Adriana during her day at DSH . We missed you sayang :')
So today , nothings up . Wake up as usual then doing some hse chores . Study .
Justnow while I'm reading the newspaper , I received a text from Acik , dia text sbb dia bosan dia tgh bosan dgr ceramah lesen . Haha . Goodluck kawan ! and congrats sbb dh lepas lesen L :)
Today a bit tired seems like my nose pun mcm phew ~ fluu please go away . my throat also feel like urgh --'
More next readers , xx

No comments:
Post a Comment